Dr. Bazley decided to become a chiropractor in high school when she noticed how fellow athletes were sidelined due to “bad backs”, “weak knees” and other joint ailments. Even with great athletic trainers and medical support staff, there was still a heavy reliance on over-the-counter pain medication and other medications that seemed ineffective. Thinking there had to be a better way to treat the body, especially muscle and joint pain she set out to become a chiropractor.
approximately ten years. She earned her Doctor of Chiropractic degree from the University of Bridgeport, graduating Cum Laude and has a bachelor’s degree in Health Science from Lock Haven University of Pennsylvania with University Honors.
She has had great success treating dizziness, headaches and injuries related to motor vehicle collisions as well as helping runners with hip and back pain. She enjoys the complexity of treating shoulder conditions and working on the joints in the feet. Dr. Bazley has earned her Certified Chiropractic Sports Practitioner designation from the American Board of Chiropractic Sports Physicians which required additional coursework and testing above chiropractic school and continuing education.
Comprehensive Approach To Care:
- Compassionate and thorough evaluation of painful areas or concerns
- Movement pattern analysis
- Orthopedic/physical exams targeting areas of pain or concern
- Customized treatment that respects your limits and time.
- Instructional guidance on how to improve flexibility, mobility and balance during work, home and play.
- Certified Chiropractic Sports Practitioner.
Contact the doctor to to discuss how care can help you.