Dr. Bazley has been practicing in the Washington DC area for approximately nine years. She earned her Doctor of Chiropractic degree from the University of Bridgeport, graduating Cum Laude and has a bachelors degree in Health Science from Lock Haven University of Pennsylvania with University Honors.
She has had great success treating dizziness, headaches and injuries related from motor vehicle collisions. She enjoys the complexity of treating shoulder conditions and working on the joints in the feet.
- Compassionate and thorough evaluation of your pain or concern
- Movement pattern analysis
- Orthopedic/physical exams targeting your areas of pain or concern
- Customized treatment that respects your limits and time.
- Instructional guidance on how to improve flexibility, mobility and balance during work, home and play.
- Certified Kinesiotape© Practitioner.